Terms and Condition of Selling Your vehicle to us
When selling a car to us, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Our conditions are as below
- You own the car, and you are or were the registered owner of the vehicle that you are selling to us by providing us the proof of ownership such as driver’s license or old or current rego papers.
- If you are not the registered owner, you must have the authorization from its owner to sell or dispose of his or her vehicle on his or her behalf. Such as a letter of approval from its owner stating his or her full name, address, a copy of the license and signature.
- You are fully aware that the vehicle sold to us is clear of all titles such as stolen, written off, encumbrance or related offense with the car.
- Our truck drivers are required by company policy to take a photo of your driver’s license or any other sort of photo id with their smartphones. All information is securely maintained and is only used for our record.
- Vehicles, once sold to us will be neither returned nor credited, we have a no return no refund policy.
- Make sure you have removed all your personal belongings, e-tag, number plates, etc., once the vehicle is towed away and we are not responsible for any loss of personal items.
- A cancellation fee is applied if you cancel a booking without letting us know. We need to be notified of any cancelation at least 24 Hours before the booking
- Quotes given for the vehicles are generally an estimate only and may change upon arrival. A definite price for the car will be provided upon a complete inspection of the vehicle as we don’t know in what condition the car be over the telephone or email quotes.